Ladies, the truth is, getting a guy to like you isn’t really hard and most times you don’t have to be complicated or act complicated for a guy to like you because men aren’t really complicated creatures themselves.
Kati Blake of Binoni lists 7 easy and effective ways you can get a guy to like you.
1.Keep your thoughts zen: Guys like girls that they can understand. I don’t mean dumb yourself down, but rather un-complicate things when you can. Don’t play head games and don’t turn everything into an episode of Oprah. If a guy thinks you’re too much trouble it will be very difficult to get them to like you.
2. Be yourself (the real one): Everyone hands out this piece of advice. yet it is the one that you ladies seem to ignore the most. Don’t be who you think the guy wants you to be, just be yourself. Guys can see right through the fake bit, and if you are attracted to the type of man who wants a phoney then you might want to reevaluate your standards.
3. Don’t be afraid of letting your hair down: Now this one can be a little specific depending on the man, but in general (myself included) we like women who are not afraid to get a bit dirty. If it’s summertime and you invite a guy to go hiking with you, for the love of god wear a T-shirt not a tube top. Repeat after me, lip gloss is okay for outdoor activities lipstick is not. Know the difference.
4. You have a brain, use it: If I have to date one more woman whose depth of conversation only includes celebrity gossip I may need to reevaluate my gender preference. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to attract a man, but you do need to at least have something of value to say. If you’re interested in sports, that’s great; politics, even better. Just remember number two, say what you want to say not what you think he wants you to say.
5. An interesting hobby: Everyone needs to have something interesting that they like to do. When you let a guy know that you are passionate about your hobby it lets him know that you are an interesting and dynamic person. This is also a great way to meet guys who have similar interests.
6. Look good when you need to: Thus far I’ve avoided the superficial route; but let’s face it, if you want to get a guy to like you you’re probably going to need to appeal to his visual instincts. Now before you get the torches, I’m not saying dress like a LovePeddler; rather just know how to make yourself look nice when you go out whether it’s to the movies, a club or just when you go shopping.
7. Be aggressive: Look, that shrinking violet thing you women like to do sometimes? It’s not cute. The majority of men are not under the delusion that they are hunters of women. This is some inside information here, so pay attention. All that stuff you’ve seen in the movies or read in books about how men like to be the aggressors in a relationship and make the first move… it’s all crap. Most men are just as stressed out about getting you to like them as you are about getting them to like you. So if you like a guy, grow a pair and make the first move. An assertive female is a turn on for lots of men, and at the end of the day you’ll be saving a ton of time that would have otherwise been spent trying to get him to notice you.