“Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?
(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?
(3) What happened to the Nigeria’s external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?
(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?
Jonathan could not utter a word and the clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.